Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Happy Easter

Not a ton to report but I am catching up on some things and I figured out internet is super fast at 1 in the morning! March 25 was Erica and I 2 year anniversary we went to this place for a nice meal and we saw lots of elephants like 30 maybe at one time they were pretty far but I had binoculars. I am looking into seeing if we can get super high power binoculars here for the tourism project bc there is a cliff about a 2 hour walk that you can see the animal park that is about 30 miles away. I think it would be really cool to see. The rest of the weekend I was supposed to go to climb a small mountain but it was too rainy here and a bunch of people couldn’t make it. It was nice a friend let me stay at his place instead.
So I had a good Easter I went to church. I love watch the "children’s choir" these little kids get up and sing and dance. There was men’s choir and women’s choir and these boys even did a skit. The thing I really like about this church is at the end of the service you all come out and start a line greeting after mass. There is always an auction this time with beans and eggs .It was a 2.5 hour service but it was nice. 2.5 hours can be short here. Every Friday they have an all night service in one of the churches. Later that day I had got a call from my family just missing Anthony. Shreya my niece was even there to say hi Uncle John and bye. I hope all of you reading this had a good Easter as well!

Random Story time
So this guy saw me with Erica and later he was talking to me asking about what I am doing here ect. Then he asked if the girl is my wife and I told him she was just my girlfriend. Then he asks me how I am able to commicate....with Erica being from China... I explained to him not all Asian people are from China..

Thanks for reading!!

No comments: