Friday, April 24, 2009
Back to Wongonyi
So I am back in Voi getting a ride to Wongonyi hopefully soon...I guess there is a workshop today on gener issues but I am now sure if that will still happen. Nairobi was fun it was great seeing all my friends and catching up with people. We did some pretty cool things. Peace Corps when to a place that sells and make honey and silk. They work with farmer to do this. So the coolest thing I did was Sunday. I got to pet and baby rino and elephant! The elephant almosts kicked me because I tickled his feet and the rino liked me so must he rubbed his mud covered body all over me! There is a pretty where to can feed garafs too I think next time I am in Nairobi I will go there! My boss wants to go up soon so I have go! Blog more later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment