Friday, July 10, 2009
I will be ok!
I am had a chat with one of the Peace Corps doctor and he told me that the doctors in Nairobi miss read my MRI and so my knee is still screw up but no as badly! This means no surgery. I will see the doctor not Thursday and hopefully he will clear me to go back to Kenya the following Monday. Otherwise I am just hanging out here. Making Peace Corps friends from all over Africa that are in the same boat as me. I went to this mall yesturday and it was crazy big! It had a I-Max, a normal theaher , a drive in one(only one in South Africa) and bowling. There were a ton of stores too of course. I got a good workout for my leg! Peace Corps told me I should test my knee and go to a nauture park where there could be animals. So as you guys can tell life is pretty tough these days....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
GREAT NEWS John!!! You get rested up and in no time you will be back at it again.
Post a Comment