Monday, July 6, 2009

South Africa

So my mom said it quite well. As of now phyical therapy for 3 weeks. I am only going it for 3 days and week. LOTS OF FREE TIME. It is good and bad to be here in Pretoria, South Africa is a very nice city, but after a while I think I am going the get really bored. Plus getting used to site again is going to be a challege. I am making alot of friends that are Peace Corps from other countries and South Africa which is nice. So I don't think I will need surgery but I can't say for sure until I get the MRI back after the therapy. I am trying to get the laptop to connect to the internet but having some problems with that. I talked to the IT guy here and he is having me try somethings. He is really nice he said he would come to the hotel (or as they call it guest house) to try to fix it! So I used to say that Nairobi was just like the U.S. pretty westernized but compared to Pretoria, Nairobi is nothing! I had this Chinese buffet the other day and it was some of the best I have ever had(nothing can beat Ming's in Peoria). So really I don't know how much I will blog here because my life is pretty normal now and who want to read about that!However I may visit some PC's site which could be interusting...The culture here is pretty interusting to. I ahve not seen it but here there is still alot of rasium. I will keep you all posted of any changes medically though. Thanks guys!
John

No comments: